The SAVER Group is equipped with the best modern machines and
technologies for the different product lines.
In particular for filament wound tubes is able to satisfy
standard requests from internal diameter 6 mm
through 1000 mm and lengths up to 8.000 mm in an solid piece.
However, also solutions exceeding above mentioned dimensions (for example length higher than 8.000 mm)
can be achieved with a customized approach with each single customer.
Main production equipment of SAVER S.p.A. is here below listed:
- Multi-mandrel winding machines
- Around 35.000 mandrels in order to cover as many diameters as possible
- Several resin systems preparation equipment and vacuum impregnations systems
- Several ovens for polymerization of composite materials
- Several sandblasting machines and bonding systems
- Automatic machines and cutting systems
- Several parallel and CNC lathes
- Nr 6 clamping machines for silicon injection, including the biggest clamping machine in UE for liquid silicon injection
- Several moulds for silicon sheds profile for composite insulators (cylindrical, conical, tapered)
- Varnishing robots and chambers
Main production equipment of SAVER Alumen S.r.l. are referred to production of aluminium castings:
- Ovens (gas powered)
- Ovens (electricity powered)
- Die gravity castings machines
- Cutting machines
- Machining equipment
- Sandblasting machines
- Thermal Treatment systems
SAVER Alumen S.r.l is equipped with different tools to control the aluminium casting process
(temperature, density etc.…) and quality of the castings (X-rays machines). In addition, the
company is equipped with laboratory control tools (mass spectrometers, tensile test machines etc.…)
in order to control the quality of the alloy and of the castings.
TESTING AND CONTROL EQUIPMENT
The most important testing and control equipment of SAVER S.p.A. is here below indicated:
Equipment for mechanical testing:
- Bending test equipment
- Pressure and tightness test equipment with Helium gas and mass spectrometer device
- Tensile and compressive test machines
- Universal mechanical testing machine with indication of loads on digital display
- Explosion resistant chamber for porcelain bushings pressure tests
- Dilo system for vacuum and SF6 treatments
- Tightness measuring systems by WIKA
Equipment for electrical testing:
- High Voltage Test Laboratory AC 750 kV for Partial Discharges detection with
background noise 0,2-0,4 pC constantly
calibrated and audited by the main OEMs and Utilities
- Several equipment for electrical tests in compliance with international standards
- Megger for resistivity tests
Equipment for monitoring and control:
SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) System for traceability
and process monitoring of critical parameters of production. It’s a real time
alerting and monitoring remote system, which traces and measures whichever value of the
process, their trending, historical values and deviations, if any. Information is
automatically and safely stored and can be reported, listed or recalled in any time.
Dimensional measuring equipment:
- 3D Coordinate CMM machine (accuracy ≤ 6μm) used in acceptance inspections and for type/samples tests of composite insulators
- Digital calibers and micrometers for fine measuring of 1/100 mm.
- Optical measurement devices for lengths with the possibility to obtain derivative sizes.
- Measuring instruments to determine inner diameters with removable sensors
- Digital altimeter for measurements up to 900 mm.
Other measuring devices:
- Portable oven for the calibration of thermal sensors
- Portable roughness testers
- Precision balances
- Digital viscometers
- TG measuring device TMA Perkin Elmer
- TG measuring device TMA Linseis
- Dye penetration tests devices